Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual
Emerging Targets for Immunomodulatory Antibodies
Novel Targets and Pathways for Cancer Immunotherapy and Combinations
October 5-6, 2021
While cancer immunotherapy has made great strides in recent years, the majority of therapies and combinations being evaluated in the clinic are clustered in a similar target space. Remaining unmet medical needs, low responding populations and safety
considerations are driving researchers to discover and populate new target spaces offer new immunotherapy classes with the potential for combination with existing products. Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual Emerging Targets
for Immunomodulatory Antibodies conference will examine the needs and opportunities in the IO target space, share results of newly discovered targets and pathways and consider lessons learned from clinical studies of novel immuno-oncology
agents and combinations.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Agonistic antibody targets
- Cytokine agonism, activation, engineering
- Emerging checkpoint inhibitors
- Genomic and proteomic screening for discovery of novel targets
- Glycoprotein targets
- Identifying co-stimulatory molecules for bispecifics
- Lessons learned from clinical studies of novel agent combinations with checkpoint inhibitors
- Lessons learned from targeting intertumoral agents
- Target validation strategies
- Targeting innate immunity
- Targets requiring conditional activation
- Where are opportunities and needs for new IO targets?
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is April 9, 2021.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Phone: (+1) 207-329-2964
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6286