Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 4th Annual
Bispecific Antibodies for Cancer Immunotherapy
Engineering Next-Generation Biotherapeutics in Immuno-Oncology
October 4-5, 2021
As the field evolves, the engagement of multiple receptors with bi- or multi-specific biotherapeutics is demonstrating great potential in achieving the efficacy and specificity needed to confront the most challenging cancers. Cambridge Healthtech
Institute’s 4th Annual Bispecific Antibodies for Cancer Immunotherapy conference will showcase advances in targeting strategies, conditional activation, engineering and architecture that will drive this exciting
field to a new generation of safe and effective patient treatments.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Biparatopic antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies for hematologic malignancies
- Bispecific CAR T cells
- Conditional activation
- Costimulatory bispecifics and strategies; selection of co-stimulatory molecules
- Dual checkpoint bispecifics
- Emerging bi- and multi-specific formats and platforms
- Immune cell engaging bispecifics
- MOA for novel bispecifics
- Modeling and machine learning for bispecific architecture and epitope selection
- Strategies for improving efficacy in solid tumors; modifying the TME
- Toxicity reduction strategies
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is April 9, 2021.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Phone: (+1) 207-329-2964
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6286