Top Reasons to Stay at the Seaport Hotel, Boston
- No Commute, since meeting takes place at hotel!
- Close proximity to Logan International Airport.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and access to Wave Health & Fitness and indoor pool.
- Located in the Seaport District, one of Boston's most exciting neighborhoods with an authentic New England feel on the historic waterfront with dozens of restaurants, parks and museums within walking distance.
- Local attractions within walking distance include, the Boston Harborwalk, Institute of Contemporary Art, and Freedom Trail.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking
opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are
contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with
them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Join Us in Boston!
Boston was recently named America’s Favorite City by readers of Travel and Leisure Magazine and boasts a wealth of historic landmarks in a dynamic cultural setting. The Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, and Faneuil Hall
Marketplace are just a few examples of this city's rich and varied history. After a full day of presentations and networking, you can saunter out from the hotel and visit nearby Boston attractions, including the famed "North End" for a fabulous
Italian meal, the New England Aquarium, the lively Faneuil Hall, historic sites, and much more.
For information on sightseeing activities and organized tours of Boston and the New England area, please contact the Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-888-SEE-BOSTON or visit www.bostonusa.com